Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 12

Well 2 weeks,  or 12 days however way you want to look at it, has passed by very quick. I can't believe that tomorrow at this time I'll be writing this from Seoul. But all good things have to come to an end. I'll be honest, this trip to Japan wasn't too much fun for me since I couldn't spend or buy anything, but it did help me prepare for Korea--> No jet lag!! and living on my own for the past 2 weeks has helped.

And finally pictures are being uploaded.

I guess I'll end the Japan portion of this blog with this: Thank you Akira, Mayumi, Ryoko, Tomoki, and Chiemi for making my trip fun and worthwhile. Thank you for showing me new places and new food :) All the best to all of you on school, and job hunting and I hope to see you all again next year!

Bring on Korea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment