Thursday, August 18, 2011

Day 5, 6, 7

Well I guess I should update this now that I have access to a computer again.
Anyway I can't believe its already been over a week already since I arrived, and only another 6 days before Korea.
As for Kyoto, I can honestly say I've been bored again...mostly because I have no one to talk to here and I've seen some of the major sites already. I guess that's why I decided to take a very small day trip to Hiroshima yesterday (18th). It was only to visit the A-Bomb dome and Peace Park but was very sombre. Today's the last full day in Kyoto before heading off to Osaka, so let's see what happens.

Oh before I do forget, here's an interesting story. When I first arrived in Kyoto and found my hostel, to my shock and disbelief it was completely closed down/went out of business. Thank God that I asked a security guard at a nearby grocery store of where the hostel was, and it turns out their new location was on the next block...If it hadn't been for that guard, I can surely say I would be typing this from Osaka and be much more angry due to having been charged a no show penalty. So I thank you Mr.security guard!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment