Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116



Nothing to start off this post again. Finished my first final yesterday and I think I did pretty good, maybe 1-2 questions wrong definitely know less than 10 wrong. I'm also feeling a little sad now, since in a week or so many of the exchange students will be going home. Among them are Su, and Murat. At the same time though I'm looking forward to next semester. Will get a new roomate and I'm hoping they can speak a little English, but also hoping to utilize some Korean, Japanese, or even Chinese, fingers crossed.
Well back to studying for my Special Topics in Korean studies final exam on Wednesday now...And then after, back to planning my trip to China in Feb.


And on a side note, I can't believe I have another cold. The second in a few weeks...




Places visited in Korea-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall,  N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine,  Arisu water purification center, Sinchon,, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal t
ombs, Sinsa


Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korea folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)

No comments:

Post a Comment