Guess I'll start this post off by thanking everyone for the birthday wishes! 22 years old now...
Anyway, this is the first post to begin with 3 digits now, and I still can't believe it. But as for today, I was part of a bunch of exchange students that went to Heiri village in Paju city to make clay pottery. I just made a plain and simple cup, since I need one for drinking or putting all my pens and stuff in :P Many other other exchange students were more creative though, I mean some made sculptures of I dont know what, teapots, and tea sets. Most though were of heart shaped containers and Seungho made one for his girlfriend, though I think it's cheesy I mean couples initials and a heart :P I'm looking forward to getting my cup come the 16th.
Other than that, I'm editing my one and only paper of the semester and preparing for final exams.
Places visited in Korea-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu water purification center, Sinchon,, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korea folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
No comments:
Post a Comment