Well it's by chance that I'm writing a post on the 100th day...wasn't even planning on writing it since I'm tired and sick...At the same time there is really nothing new to write. The semester is winding down now and our final exams are coming up. But I guess the only thing to report on is I bought some Nikes in Myeongdong, after applying for my Chinese visa that I'll be picking up tomorrow, and I met two of the three exchange students that will be heading to U of C next semester.
For Ada, Karen and whoever reads this that goes to U of C: want to show and guide the Korean students when they arrive?
Those are the only noteworthy things from the past week, but I guess I just can't believe that it's been 100 days or just over 3 months since I've arrived. I'll never stop saying this: It only felt like yesterday...The things that stick out the most from these past hundred days would have to be climbing Hallsan on Jeju during Chuseok, The DMZ trip, Jeonju, and Busan.
Huh, no Seoul things listed... :P
Places visited in Korea-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu water purification center, Sinchon,, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korea folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
No comments:
Post a Comment