Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74

I guess I'll start off with this comment: I hate this Blogger thing what, the hell is that line on the top of my sentence now???

Nothing new to report, besides another 3 new mosquito bites, I swear right after an old one goes away, new ones just immediately come again. That is my one and only complaint about Korea right, the damn mosquitoes!! I pray for winter to come fast now to kill em all off, good riddance.
Speaking of winter, I heard that Calgary received its first snowfall a few days ago, though it was just a light dusting. I'm still in shorts and its 20 degrees for a daytime temp here...

As for any activites here during the past week, none... I think the laziness has set in now, that and I'm running low on last months scholarship I received from the school. But that didn't stop me from going to a French restaurant in Sinchon. Tried Apple cider, crepes, and something else that was very delicious for the first time. I'm sure you'll all see the pics of me stuffing my face on FB...

So as I sit here, with my Subway meatball sandwich and listening to Days and Space Rock while waiting for a movie to load, I'm looking forward to this weekend and next.  

That's it for this entry.

Oh and Ada or anyone else that reads this blog: Do you know how to get rid of those lines in my post??




Places visited in Korea: Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, Jeju Island (Hallasan, IIchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo), N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Yongin (Korea folk village), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Demilitarized Zone [DMZ] (Panmunjom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station), Arisu water purification center, Sinchon

No comments:

Post a Comment