Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66

Once again not alot to report on for the past week besides going to visit a Water purification Center here in Seoul. We were guided on a tour by the chief manager and his assistants. Alex pointed out that there were 27 or so staff that did the tour with all 10 of us... Originally it was supposed to be 17-20 students but don't know what happened to them and frankly don't care. Each of us got a good souvenir afterwards in the form of a water flute and a nice wooden board. I'd like to thank everyone there that guided us on the tour and as promised I'm promoting Arisu water here. You can't get their water in any supermarket but perhaps someday ^^

Anyway, finished my first class presentation yesterday and now there is only a paper to do. And I better get started on it since it's supposed to be 10 pages long...Also went to a Korean BBQ restaurant for dinner last night, made up for that terrible BBQ on Jeju that's for sure :D
Oh and this just popped into my mind, Battlefield 3 came out. Ada is Will going to buy it?

Finally, I can't believe it's already been 2 months since I've come. Still feels like yesterday.



Places visited in Korea: Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, Jeju Island (Hallasan, IIchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo), N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Yongin (Korea folk village), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Demilitarized Zone [DMZ] (Panmunjeom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third infiltration tunnel, Dorasan station), Arisu Water Purification Center

No comments:

Post a Comment