Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58

I'll start this post off with an update on the weather here. It's getting cool now, but I'm sure not as cold as Calgary. The heating in the dorms have started and I appreciate it when I feel cold but since my room faces the sun for most of the day and combined with the heating, it feels like summer in here. Very hard to sleep or try to do anything... That's my biggest complaint right now, just too hot, even had to turn the A/C back on.
Anyway, I can knock off the last palace or shrine in Seoul after visiting it yesterday on a class field trip. It was good, though I heard  many students complained it was boring just walking on a guided tour for an hour. Course, this is coming from the "party" students, the ones that just party and drink and have no interest in history or culture, their classes, future...
But enough of that which makes me sound like a 50 year old.








No comments:

Post a Comment