Friday, October 7, 2011

Day 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44

Not alot to write about again, so I'll just get straight to the interesting parts. Went to Yeoido with Alex and Marine for the largest church in South Korea. Apparently it can seat up to 80,000 people and it looked as big as the Saddledome. I can't believe that Canada doesn't have anything comparable to that size. Afterwards, we went to the 63 Building and watched my first IMAX 3D film there about Boeing and their 787. There was also an aquarium there too, but it was the most depressing I'd ever seen. The enclosures were way too small for the animals that were there, what I still don't get is why would the aquarium decide to put some pelicans in a small room that doesn't allow them to fly?? If that aquarium ever closes, I won't feel sorry.

And today, went with Su to the Chinese consulate and embassy to ask about visa requirements to China. It seems very easy and convenient now, so I better get planning my China trip. Oh and knocked off another palace on my list of sites to see, Deoksu. Very small compared to the other ones.





Places visited in Korea: Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, Jeju Island (Hallasan, IIchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo), N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Yongin (Korea folk village), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong

No comments:

Post a Comment