Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 33, 34, 35, 36, 37

I don't really have much to say for the past 5 days, everything is now settled and classes are well underway which to me means fun time is over. But I did manage to sneak in a few sites. Alex and me went to Changgyeong and Chandeok palace which was a good break from studying and very interesting learning more about Korean history and culture. Oh I need to thank Seungho for helping me do some online shopping at a Korean site, I got 5 more shirts because of him and all for less than $100, $95 to be exact. 5 shirts for $95, I have my one Diesel shirt that cost over a $100 alone...

And before I forget, working at S-Cafe was great yesterday. It was nice meeting you guys yesterday: Baekkwang, Changseong, Remy, and Jae-won.






Places visited in Korea: Gwanghwamun, Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Chyeongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, Jeju Island (Hallasan, IIchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo), N Seoul tower, Trick Eye museum Hongdae, Yongin Korea folk village, Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace

No comments:

Post a Comment