Don't know where to begin since there isn't really much to talk about. The two days after Jeju were mainly used for rest and recuperation. Only yesterday did I start to do things again. I joined a club on campus and I'll be honest, it wasn't what I expected it to be. It's supposed to be an english speaking club, but I think many clubs are just about hanging out and socializing, as evidenced by the Soju bottles I saw in the club room. I'll give it a shot though. And as for today, I started my duties at what is called Global cafe S, where UOS students come in and chat with foreigners to improve their language abilities. So that was fun, I'm looking forward to meeting many students in there.
That's it for this post.
Oh yeah I should've mentioned this on my first post, but every car here is either a Hyundai or Kia. There are almost no foreign cars or companies here, which I find very surprising.
Places visited in Korea: Gwanghwamun, Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Chyeongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, Jeju Island (Hallasan, IIchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo), N Seoul tower
No comments:
Post a Comment