Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 29, 31, 31, 32

As you can see, the only new thing added during these past few days was the Korean folk village in the city of Yongin. I'll be honest I was somewhat angry at Seungho for taking us there, since for the time (1 hr 30 mins) and money ($15) I was expecting something but it was very boring. I walked away asking myself "what did I learn?". Of course I can't hold grudges for very long and it's not a good thing either so I would much rather forget and move on, I have a lot more other things to be concerned about than having wasted an afternoon...Oh that reminds me I need to get started on that UNESCO project for the Korean heritage class.

And I can't believe it's already been a month since I arrived, some days during the past month felt like it flew by while at other times it just dragged on and on. Well let's see what month 2 will bring.





Places visited in Korea: Gwanghwamun, Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Chyeongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, Jeju Island (Hallasan, IIchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo), N Seoul tower, Trick Eye museum Hongdae, Yongin Korea folk village

No comments:

Post a Comment