The last 3 days have been crazy, so to say. The ice breaking trip is something I'll never forget, very loud and fun in a small place called Gapyeong. And since it was so loud, during the trip I actually tried to camp outside. Just brought a pillow and started to sleep on the lawn of the lodgings we were all staying at. Maybe it was a good thing that someone came and took me inside to sleep since it did get a little chilly outside...That helped a little since it was warm, but I had no futon like blanket to sleep on so I slept on the floor with a pillow...
The day after was a mix of tiredness and soreness, but overall it was really fun and I don't think I'll ever forget that experience. As for today, didn't do anything just sat around the dorm watching documentaries and had a very delicious pizza dinner. I swear I'll never look at pizza or fried chicken the same way ever again in Canada.
Time for week 3 to begin.
Places visited in Korea: Gwanghwamun, Banpo bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong
No comments:
Post a Comment