Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, 221

Don't really have much to write about again. Unlike last month at this time...I can't believe it's already been a month since China and North Korea, it feels only like yesterday.
I am really enjoying my classes here now, especially the profs who make it fun and attentative. I really like the prof in Korean History, Dr. Hong. He's very good to talk about Korean social issues and history and another wide range of topics.  He even wants to have lunch with his students too.I'm hoping to keep in touch with him well after the class and exchange have ended. I wish there were profs like that back in Calgary...maybe there are but I've yet to encounter any.

Oh well, there is less than 4 months left on this exchange. I still can't believe it. Time went by so fast, since I remember my first day here so clearly, like it was yesterday.




Places visited-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul Tower, Hongdae (Trick eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu Water Purification Centre, Sinchon, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korean folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora Observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
China:
Beijing
Tianjin
Dandong
DPRK:
Pyongyang
Kaesong
DMZ
Mt. Myohyang

No comments:

Post a Comment