Thursday, March 29, 2012
Day 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 233, 234, 235
This new look for the Blogger website seems good, much more streamlined and uncluttered. But onto other matters now. I'm going to take a moment here to put this on record: I don't like my roommate anymore and I'll just leave it at that.
The past week has been all right. It feels just like the end of last September, the end of the first month of exchange. But this time, it feels a lot less "exciting and new". Honestly, the charm of Korea has worn off now and I miss home; not badly, it just feels like it's time to leave.
I just noticed, 1 week from today in three months, I'll be home: Jul 6th.
As for classes, they're good and interesting, also planning for my 4th trip to Japan at the end of my exchange so I'm trying to budget and save like crazy now.
Other than those things, I don't have anything interesting to report.
Places visited-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul Tower, Hongdae (Trick eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu Water Purification Centre, Sinchon, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo, War Memorial of Korea
Yongin: Korean folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora Observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
China:
Beijing
Tianjin
Dandong
DPRK:
Pyongyang
Kaesong
DMZ
Mt. Myohyang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment