Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253


I can't believe it's already past 250 days since I've come here, still feels like yesterday though. The semester has passed the half way mark now since it's the mid-term period. Luckily for me I only have 2 xD but one is an essay...
An interesting thing to note here is there are cherry blossoms in Seoul and Korea. This is a surprise because I didn't think they grew here. I'll be heading down near the Han river on the weekend to take a look.

Other than that, there really isn't anything else to write about.



Places visited-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul Tower, Hongdae (Trick eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu Water Purification Centre, Sinchon, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo, War Memorial of Korea
Yongin: Korean folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora Observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)

China:
Beijing
Tianjin
Dandong

DPRK:
Pyongyang
Kaesong
DMZ
Mt. Myohyang

No comments:

Post a Comment