Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Day 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264, 265, 266, 267
Looks like I've been neglecting my blog again... but that's because of midterms and warm if not hot weather... Yes it is hot here again, with temperatures of 30 degrees almost everyday but I feel bad for Calgary which is getting dumped with rain xD
Anyway I can't believe 260+ days have already passed and the time of this exchange is nearing an end. I'm excited for that since it's been an excellent personal growth experience...and vacation ^^
Oh and I should write that me and my roommate did smooth things out about the AC and window thing. The compromise was easy to come to because of the temperature rising, the dorm room is much more warmer and humid....another reason why I want the exchange to end soon.
Well that's it for this post, oh wait I do want to wish Ada a safe trip to Japan for her Senshu program. I hope we can skype since we'll be in the same timezone and continent!
Places visited-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul Tower, Hongdae (Trick eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu Water Purification Centre, Sinchon, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo, War Memorial of Korea
Yongin: Korean folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora Observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
China:
Beijing
Tianjin
Dandong
DPRK:
Pyongyang
Kaesong
DMZ
Mt. Myohyang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment