Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Day 297, 298, 299, 300
Day 300, I can't believe it. There is only another 22 days left. I'll be reminiscing about this exchange in coming posts, but for now I just wanted to rant about my roommate...again...I've lost track of how many times this semester I've actually done this. I didnt do this once last semester, which just shows how annoying this new one is, always finding new ways to annoy. This time it's his snoring that sounds like a dying animal...And I swear because of that, I haven't had a good nights sleep in a month, but I can argue I really havent had a good nights sleep this entire second semester...at least not since he came along...
And if it's not his snoring that sounds like a dying animal or a bear, it's always barging into the room at 12, 1, 2, 3, or 6 AM, or watching dramas until 2 AM, or practicing for Korean idol (yes, he sings, but it's not too good) uggh >_>
*deep breath* only 22 more days...22 more days...22 more days...
Places visited-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul Tower, Hongdae (Trick eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu Water Purification Centre, Sinchon, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo, War Memorial of Korea
Yongin: Korean folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora Observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
Incheon: Chinatown and area
Suwon: Hwaseong Fortress
China:
Beijing
Tianjin
Dandong
DPRK:
Pyongyang
Kaesong
DMZ
Mt. Myohyang
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment