Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141

Oh damnnnnnn, well obviously I've forgotten about this blog.... sorry Ada, Karen and whoever else reads this... But what can I say? There hasn't been any interesting over the past 2 weeks. I have now just, for the most part, confined myself in my dorm room and work on my stories/writing. I'm amazed at how much I can accomplish when I'm not distracted by BFBC 2... already finished 2 rough story outlines and am working on a 3rd while editing my first. So that's 4 stories I'm working on.

And I want to say Happy New Years! even though it's 4 days over already... Oh well I need to make up for it anyway.

I can't believe this, my post is actually normal!! No messing with background colors or anything!

Places visited in Korea-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall,  N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine,  Arisu water purification center, Sinchon,, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal t
ombs, Sinsa


Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korea folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)

No comments:

Post a Comment