Well I have nothing to write about here besides I'm back in Korea.
The flight yesterday was surprisingly ok, can't say the same for the terrible Air Canada dinner they served oh my god. Nothing like the earlier chicken with wild rice and mushroom cream sauce they had.
But by some miracle, AC was actually on time for once. Oh and I still don't have a roommate, and it looks like I'll have to wait until the beginning of the new semester to get one. That's fine though, get the room to myself for another month :D Almost forgot, got my grades back and all A's!
Places visited in Korea-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu water purification center, Sinchon,, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korea folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
No comments:
Post a Comment