Well here's an interesting story to tell from a seemingly uninteresting and boring time right now. As I was coming back from the Cheongyangi Lotte department store having bought my snacks, I was approached and stopped by some people. This was the second time I was approached yesterday, first time being someone lost and I couldn't help them...So I thought these people were the same too but apparently they were some religious recruiters. I think they were the equivalent to Jehovah's Witnesses in North America. Anyway, they sat me down and I watched a 10 min video/clip about their church. It was about the Heavenly Mother...
Long story short, it gave me a good laugh.
Places visited in Korea-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul tower, Hongdae (Trick Eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu water purification center, Sinchon,, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korea folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
No comments:
Post a Comment