I can't believe it's already been 200 days...Nothing to talk about here besides just updating my blog with trip stuff and relaxing until the new semester begins in a couple days. I don't think I'll ever get my trip to North Korea out of my mind for a very long time, and I know there are some things that will stick with me forever...
That's it for this post, have fun reading my travel stories/posts, all of it begins on Day 179.
Places visited-->
Seoul:
Gwanghwamun (Gyeongbok palace), Banpo (Rainbow) bridge, Itaewon, Gangnam, Gapyeong, Namdaemun, Cheongyecheon, Seoul City Hall, N Seoul Tower, Hongdae (Trick eye museum), Changgyeong palace, Changdeok palace, Deoksu palace, Bukchon, Myeongdong, Jongmyo Shrine, Arisu Water Purification Centre, Sinchon, Seonreung and Jeongreung royal tombs, Sinsa
Jeju Island: Hallasan, Ilchulbong, Jeju City, Seogwipo
Yongin: Korean folk village
Demilitarized Zone (DMZ): Panmunjom/JSA, Dora Observatory, Third Infiltration tunnel, Dorasan Station
Jeonju
Busan
Paju (Heiri Village)
China:
Beijing
Tianjin
Dandong
DPRK:
Pyongyang
Kaesong
DMZ
Mt. Myohyang
actually you already visit Dandong city near NK too.
ReplyDeleteThank you Su
ReplyDelete